Datagrid error...

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Dec 17 15:01:13 EST 2018

This looks a bit like the error i had, It's written here and what caused it.

https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=104&p=172021#p172021

With me it was setting 'Show vScroll" to Auto.

I also update the Bug Quality report but no response yet, the link to
the bugreport is also in that thread.

Please try, what i tried and let me/others know too if it helped.

Maybe we need to create a new bug report