Stumped on Datagrid Problem

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Dec 17 11:04:44 EST 2018

Also, I am finding that pushing my data into a memory sqlite database gives me the ability to easily get just the data I want and sorted just the way I want (by multiple keys or by calculated results for example). There are two functions I wrote: arrayToMemoryDB and cursorToArray. Another great use for this is for data filtering. Once the data is in a database, you can query using WHERE... LIKE... clauses, then convert the resulting cursor to an array and set your dgData accordingly.

The upside to using a memory database is speed. The downside is that there can only be one memory database. If you need more than one, just use file databases instead.

Bob S