preOpenCard not running on iPhoneX simulator

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:05:48 EST 2018

Hi Ralph

Thanks for the suggestion, and yes, you were right. Somehow I was still expecting openCard messages etc to be sent through - perhaps I was just getting confused as to why it runs ok on all phone simulators except for the iPhoneX sim.

Anyway, thanks for the response, it's always good to have someone else suggest the obvious thing that we're missing! :-)

cheers

Alan :-)