Seeking OSX Code signing consultant...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Dec 11 07:34:42 EST 2018

On 12/10/2018 9:57 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
> Does the Xcode option for it to manage certificates help?  So far I just compile for iOS testing (don’t have a paid dev account yet), but it automatically updates the cert when needed.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
> On Dec 10, 2018, 8:40 PM -0600, prothero--- via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>, wrote:

Brian,

With respect, I don't know about the "XCode option for ... well
anything" and I don't want to invest the time to learn which is why I am
trying to hire a consultant who already knows this stuff. A few hours of
an experts time is a better investment than many hours of my time for
the degree of use that we  we have for OSX code signing.