WordReport Registration

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:10:32 EST 2018

Thanks Matthias.  I did try variations of what I thought were a likely
names for the registration handler (but that wasn't one of my guesses for
the likely handler name).

The file "WordReport Registered Uses.pdf" is not included in the zip file
that is downloaded from within our user area on livecode.com.  I saw it
mentioned somewhere in the stacks/pdfs.  If you could email me a copy of
that file to bdrunrev at gmail, that might help too.

The beauty of the WordReport concept is that it puts report-writing in the
hands of the user.

Regards
Bernard

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 9:17 AM Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <