Position the Label/Name of a Button

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:36:24 EST 2018

"This is such a basic feature I would thought it was introduced in LC 2."

Well, um, yes . . .

I suspect that quite a lot of us have things that we think of as basic
features,
and I suspect they are all different.

I'm not sure how essential being able to put a button's label in the
bottom right-hand
corner is, especially as that can easily be faked by using an image as a
button.

Richmond.