Can We Position the Label/Name of a Button

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Dec 4 15:01:40 EST 2018

See:

http://wiki.hindu.org/screenshots/button-label-center.png

Syntax
	set the iconGravity of button to position
Summary
	Specifies wether the icon of a button is placed independently of the
label.

[#type in the entry: wether}

True, setting iconGravity does place the loc of the icon within the boundaries+ margins of the button.

But also implied it discretionary placement of the label/name (if showName  is true) . But I can't find any way but "centered".. What am I missing? This is such a basic feature I would thought it was introduced in LC 2.0