revsecurity.dylib is not 64-bit on macOS

kee nethery kee.nethery at elloco.com
Mon Dec 3 16:42:28 EST 2018

Trying to upload to the Mac App Store and I get this error.

“Unsupported Architectures. Your executable contained the following disallowed architectures: ‘[i386 (in com.elloco.ellocotools.pkg/Payload/El Loco Tools.app/Contents/MacOS/revsecurity.dylib)]’. New apps submitted to the Mac App Store must support 64-bit starting January 2018, and Mac app updates and existing apps must support 64-bit starting June 2018.”

Is there a 64-bit revsecurity.dylib I can download and swap in to replace the 32-bit version installed by LiveCode Standalone App Builder?

Alternatively, what functionality must I remove from my app so that revsecurity.dylib does not get installed (or can be safely removed manually)?

Kee Nethery