uploading new app to mac app store

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Dec 2 10:57:09 EST 2018

Hi Kee,

I ran into a few more errors too.

I looked into appWrapper3 and found it had a 7 day
free trial.   I used your code signing method and
appWrapper3 to do the final packaging.
When I tried it out it was telling me I had
some errors.  I fixed those, and then tried to
upload my app with Application Loader.
It still didn’t make it!  It was still complaining.

I did some more research on the internet and
found that some people found that setting the
certificates from "trust all" to "system default”
made the problem go away.

Once I did that, Application Loader finally
successfully uploaded my app to the
Apple App Store.  Whew!

The status of it is now in review.  I will keep
my fingers crossed that they approve it and
that nothing is wrong with it.

Good luck!

Rick