Android Audio Recorder Woes

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Aug 31 16:30:01 EDT 2018

Panos.

Thank you for the reply!  I am using LC  9.0.1 (rc 2).

Thank you!

Dan Friedman
CEO, ClearVision Technologies, LLC
Voice: 909/484-2052
http://www.clearvisiontech.com

From: panagiotis merakos <merakosp at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 at 1:27 PM
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Dan Friedman <dan at clearvisiontech.com>
Subject: Re: Android Audio Recorder Woes

Hello Dan,
Which LC version are you using?

Best,
Panos

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018, 18:51 Dan Friedman via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:
Hello!   I am trying to implement the Android Audio Recorder options in my project, but it’s not working.  I have checked the “Android Audio Recorder” in the Standalone Application Settings, and the called this:

androidRecorderSetRecordFormat "MPEG-4"
put (specialFolderPath("documents") & "/ test.mp4") into fPath
androidRecorderStartRecording fPath

The androidRecorderSetRecordFormat seems to be ok as it’s failing on the androidRecorderStartRecording call.   Is there something else I need to do or set to get this working?

Thanks in advance
-Dan