Missing function selectedWords/selectedTrueWords

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Fri Aug 31 15:51:50 EDT 2018

I got a bit confused there. Pages behaves as you say, Microsoft Word would turn off bold on the initial push of the button, then adding bold to the styles the next time.

This is why I thought I needed to find the style of each word in a group of words when the the textStyles is mixed. And I still think that is what I need in order to mimic the behaviour of either Word or Pages.

Best Regards
Tore