Turn off .lc Web-browser Caching?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Aug 30 20:24:47 EDT 2018

try using javascript by doing "do in widget"

https://www.ajaymatharu.com/how-to-prevent-image-from-caching-in-javascript/

i bet that javascript may be your best chance at controlling the browser
widget in any kind of detail.  good luck let us know if you got it.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 5:51 PM Rick Harrison via use-livecode <