How to get word offset all instances of a string in a chunk of text?

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Aug 30 10:11:05 EDT 2018

hh:

 > Sadly LC 9 is at about 10 times slower
 > than LC 6 with such fast scripts.

Yes, I've been doing some benchmarks and LC 9 usually takes anywhere
from 2x to 8x as long to perform a job. With or without text being
involved. It is a serious problem that should not be neglected across
multiple major versions of LC. I'll share a test stack and video with
some examples when I have a little time. (Including one test where LC 9
held its own.)

Meanwhile, optimize scripts! Then hopefully a serious boost once the
engine itself is optimized.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development