XML to File

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 29 11:34:19 EDT 2018

Hi all.

I am working on a project to manage the XML file produced by a copier. The file is a representation of users, groups and permissions, but that is neither here nor there.

I have succeeded in getting the XML file converted to a tree view widget array, and now I want to export back to an XML file after editing. Trouble is, there doesn't seem to be a command or function for doing this! I can produce the XML Tree from the array (thanks to Trevor's library) but there is no way it seems to write the XML tree back to a file. Any ideas?

Bob S