For those who do not know lcTasklist

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Aug 28 02:07:18 EDT 2018

There’s a help icon at the bottom of the window that explains everything.

However, with Livecode 9 I was finding that lcTasklist seemed to be causing strange things in the script editor when editing an existing script—the new completion features were misfiring and scrambling things. I had to go to a backup of my script and then remove lcTasklist completely.

Peter