Best way to store videos

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 27 18:21:57 EDT 2018

On 8/27/18 4:12 PM, Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode wrote:
> When using Tiny Dictionary in the option menu either choose "All" and search for "aws" or choose from the option menu "library.aws". If you start your search with a quote it will return whatever starts with "aws".
> Of course this only works in versions of LC that offer that library. For the aws-library 9.0.

I should have updated my comment so you wouldn't worry. :) I did find
the listings later. I was using the latest LC 9.0.1 when I wrote that,
but the dictionary hadn't updated from RC-1. I closed it and re-opened
it manually from the Plugins menu and the newer content appeared.

I'm not sure why it used old data when I launched the latest LC release.
I like Tiny Dictionary a lot, so I set it up to open automatically on
launch using the plugin settings. That's when it didn't update. Manually
closing and re-opening it worked.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com