Datagrid Scrolling

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Aug 27 02:19:02 EDT 2018

I'm in a similar bind. Going back to 8 will up unacceptable. So many
problems with Android.
I have to stay with 9.01.RC2...But now i invested time  learing in DG...
so I can't release?

[He pounds his head on the desk.

"Oh Wow is me...after 2 years STILL can't release a decent Android app!"]

I guess I have abandon DG and go for with a manually built,
all-controls-on-the-same-front group,  method.

Unless HQ can give us a head up as to when 9.1 will be released?