[OT]Silly weekend LC poll

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun Aug 26 11:22:23 EDT 2018

I would say

CHAR - like 'car' with a 'k' sound (I used to have a prof somewhere who
would pronounce character like 'Karacter' so maybe that is why.)

LOC - like 'lock'

I don't abbreviate much when I script.  These are two of the few I do. Guess
cause the full words are so long.

OT to the OT

This thread makes me think of a youtube video my grandson who was about 14
at the time showed me.  He thought it was hilarious, probably because of the
profanity, and also how it points out the inconsistency of English
pronunciation.

So here is the language warning, some viewers and Letters of the Alphabet
may be offended by the following content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPzAABMozs0

Martin

Martin