Mojave beta & 32 bit LC

Knapp Martin martyknappster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:16:24 EDT 2018

Very interesting - I just installed the latest developer beta for macOS Mojave (18A371a) and ran a couple of apps I build in LC 6.6.5 (32 bit) and in *very* brief tests they seem to work fine. I didn't even get the warning about them being 32 bit.

It was interesting that one of the apps that I distribute via a zipped disk image displays fine on my Retina screen but the other app uses an LC-based installer app and when run does not seem to recognize the Retina display - crunchy looking text and images. But if I just transfer a zipped version of the app to this Mac it *does* display fine - what's up with that?

Marty