iPad Pro Simulator

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Aug 24 23:53:46 EDT 2018

Ok. I looked at the plist and there was no entry for the pro resolution (1024x1366) under launch images. There is a file there for the pro, but with a different name than what you said. How do I change this for the simulator?

Ah... I used my Mobile Profile stack as the launcher which has all the splash sizes covered.

Thanks,
Brian