Best way to store videos

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:42:14 EDT 2018

Thanks, Tom. I did a fair amount of Googling and didn’t find any way to turn off recommended videos, but perhaps Google is inhibiting those searches. I did find a fair amount on a few options, but they weren’t what I wanted.

FYI, I just started with the embed code that youtube gives after uploading. Perhaps further investigation will turn up something.
Best,
Bill