Best way to store videos

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Aug 23 15:20:02 EDT 2018

just fyi......you can disable to recommened videos in the embedd code......
you can also detect via java script when the video ends. so you really have
more control than you think.  just got to send script to the browser .....
"do in widget".

I haven't done anything crazy ...but i know that there is more control than
what is obvious at first.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:12 PM William Prothero via use-livecode <