Socket questions

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Aug 22 13:01:30 EDT 2018

On 08/22/2018 07:33 AM, Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode wrote:
> ?Dave or Doug? ... anyway.

Heh. I was apologizing to Dave Cragg for throwing shade on libURL
inadvertently. Didn't think that this might be interpreted differently.

   It sounds like a "known" problem then.... I tried searching the QC
listing at Livecode's (http://quality.livecode.com/) but can't find any
reference to that specific function and too much when looking for
"socket" and "domain".  Do you know if a bug submission has been made
for this issue?  You make it sound as if LC is aware of it.

Dunno. I stopped filing socket bugs a long time ago.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com