Socket questions

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Wed Aug 22 10:33:32 EDT 2018

?Dave or Doug? ... anyway.  It sounds like a "known" problem then.... I tried searching the QC listing at Livecode's (http://quality.livecode.com/) but can't find any reference to that specific function and too much when looking for "socket" and "domain".  Do you know if a bug submission has been made for this issue?  You make it sound as if LC is aware of it.

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935