Surprise...

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Aug 21 18:49:49 EDT 2018

The one optimization that would really help in this particular torture test
would be native lists.  Then you go from a hash lookup to an index lookup.
I know it will be faster than array, but not sure where it would switch
over and be faster than item.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 5:33 PM, Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode <