fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Aug 20 21:49:39 EDT 2018

> On 21 Aug 2018, at 11:32 am, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> - In this thread we have at least half a dozen people, including two from the core team, all working together to explore various options for placing one object within a resizing method chosen for its ostensible ease of use. :)

Hmm… I only see one response from core team and it was from me responding to your queries about when you might get an orientationChanged message and not get a resizeStack message. I did not make any recommendation about which of those handlers to do object placement in if that’s what you are suggesting. By definition if you want to script layout changes when the stack changes size doing so in resizeStack is the only place that makes any sense.

If you want to use a fullscreenMode on mobile and have an app with layouts for portrait and landscape then use mobileSetFullScreenRectForOrientations to set the rects you want the stack to be for each orientation then handle resizeStack to update the layout.

Cheers

Monte