fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 20 05:00:00 EDT 2018

On 8/20/18 2:29 AM, Terry Judd via use-livecode wrote:
> Oh, and my apps probably weren't terribly HIG compliant either. I used custom buttons and controls that looked and functioned identically on Android and iOS versions of the same app.

Ditto. I don't think I've ever had to work on a stack that followed the
OS model, they've all been heavily skinned. The slight variation in
control sizes aren't noticeable and it's painless to go cross platform
that way.

One of my current projects does duplicate the Android Material theme,
but it's only targeted to small screens and the differences in control
sizes aren't apparent.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com