Bluetooth detection and use?

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Sat Aug 18 14:02:04 EDT 2018

I'm always happy to see the Bluetooth topic "revived" for another exposure on this forum... since I also am quite interested in it.

I have been VERY successful in using the mergBLE library in LC for IOS (but it takes some getting used to) ...

Unfortunately, it is exclusive to IOS which leaves desktop OS's and Android out in the cold.

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935