fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Aug 18 13:22:11 EDT 2018

For your browser example, you probably want to use noScale. You just need to be sure you capture the rect at the right time. You don’t know the new rect until after the orientation changed handler ends. I’ll see if I can locate that stack example again that you put up. Unfortunately I can only test on iOS right now.

One good thing I discovered is that the content inside the browser widget is always native resolution (at least I thought so). So the only part of the screen that would have distortion would be the elements outside the widget if you used exactFit. It sounds like that was not the case for you though.

I agree... the fullScreenModes are most useful when you want the elements of the application to scale with the device size.

Thanks,
Brian