fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Ludovic THEBAULT ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Sat Aug 18 07:18:53 EDT 2018

Hello,

I’ve a stack for phone and a substack for tablet (with iPad ratio, 1024*768).
i use the fullscreenmode to « show all »

On android tablet, the ratio height/width is sometimes very different from iPad.
I tried to change the height of the substack before open it but with no luck :

// in the openstack handler of the mainstack
put item 3 of the screenrect into theight

put item 4 of the screenrect into twidth

put theight/twidth into tratio

set the height of stack "substackTablet" to round(1024*tratio)

mobileSetAllowedOrientations("portrait")

open stack "substackTablet"

set the fullscreenmode of stack  "substackTablet" to "showall"

set the height of  grp "grpbackground"  of stack  "substackTablet" to round(1000*tratio)

=> as result, the top of the stack and the bottom of the stack aren’t the top and the bottom of the screen. If i want my background group cover all the screen i need to set this top to -200 for example.

How get the « real » rect of the stack ?

Thanks