Not many people know this.

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri Aug 17 06:31:56 EDT 2018

Just a footnote here... there is actually documentation on paragraph styles, in our lessons portal:

http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/58674-how-do-i-style-paragraphs-in-a-field <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/58674-how-do-i-style-paragraphs-in-a-field>

The lessons portal is a rich source of information, always worth a look.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager