Not many people know this.

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Aug 17 00:42:16 EDT 2018

On 8/16/18 7:49 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> but the Release Notes for v5.5 offer a solid overview of the new
> field features (starting on p12),

I keep that! it is golden. I think they replaced it with a stack showing
all the features, I can't find it now.

But setting the array of style text, marvelous. Thanks again Trevor and
Mark!

Someday someone should go a menu like inDesign so that you can "do text"
from a WSIWIG menu.
I know Andre has one but he didn't even know about all the features
available since v5.5. That's how buried it is.

Second Clarence "notion" time meld lcStackBrowser with Navigator. LCSB
also failed for me since 8.*

I can't even imagine of Geoff stays neck and neck with an evolving IDE!

BR