Not many people know this.

chipsm at themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Thu Aug 16 16:07:50 EDT 2018

I found this Paragraph Property because of Peter Haworth's LCStackBrowser
Plugin.
I have had problems using LCStackBrowser as of late - since version 8x.x. I
think the problem actually stems from the Behavior Scripts in LCStackBrowser
and conflicts with the AutoComplete behaviors - I'm not sure just
speculating.
I think that Peter has been frustrated getting Support to help solve the
problems.
I was hoping the Navigator was able to show the "Paragraph" properties, but
no.
Peter, if your listening:
I have a work around for using LCStackBrowser-
I don't auto load the plugin.
I load other plugins next -actually I auto load Navigator.
Then I load LCStackBrowser.
Why do I do it? :
I find that Geoff Canyon's Navigator to be an excellent tool. But there are
things that LCStackBrowser does also. I like the idea of being able to save
versions of the application you are building via LCStackBrowser among
several other features.
I would like to see a conglomeration of the two plugins (hint hint).
I am exhausted now!

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: Chipsm at themartinz.com