scaleFactor

Knapp Martin martyknappster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:02:02 EDT 2018

I know that scaleFactor is not intended to be a "zoom view" feature for desktop, but in lieu of actually having zoom views, I really need to use it to allow the user to enlarge or reduce the window size for a Mac and Windows app I’m working on. What I would like is for it to shrink or grow from the topLeft point on the screen but I can't seem to figure out a way to keep it from jumping around. I would like to have scaleFactors from .5 to 1.5. Anybody tackled this one?

Thanks,
Marty