Fun with Windows 10

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:17:44 EDT 2018

Most "mental blurps" pop out because their parents get up to something
before that,
and many "mental blurps" grow up into interesting and creative people
who contribute
greatly to society: we should all be grateful for "mental blurps".

Our society spends most of its time being nasty to "mental blurps" when
it should be doing all it
can to encourage them.

Luckily most "little mental blurps" weather the storms of disapproval
and those who would fit them into
rigid categories and grow up into . . . err . . . LiveCode programmers
among many other things.

Richmond.