Windows: "not responding"

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Aug 14 14:09:01 EDT 2018

I just got "application is not responding" from the Win 10 Task Manager for
about 10 seconds before it came back. I don't say that LC could not improve
on this but if one of Windows core utilities can't avoid it, then in my
humble opinion LC can only mitigate it but never solve it.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net