Fun with Windows 10

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:23:07 EDT 2018

I honestly don't know what would show up anything because . . .

I connected the boy's computer up to the internet at which point it
asked me to register the OS & I put 2 & 2
together: disconnected the machine, popped down the road with it and
gave the boy's Mum "a wigging"
about Pirate software and told her that until they installed either
legit. Windows or an open source
OS on their machine they could "paddle their own canoe".

It was quite obvious this woman did not even begin to understand any of
the ways pirate software might be wrong.

This is an "ongoing situation" in Bulgaria . . .

I suspected the woman would not understand the problem because she is a
paralegal!

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I'll just stick with Xubuntu and Mac OS.

Richmond.