Navigator v 6 is out

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:14:39 EDT 2018

Yeah, a command to collapse the parent of the currently highlighted
control(s) would make sense, along with a collapse/expand all (to a certain
level), and a preference setting to open collapsed by default.

I'm ironing out some bugs right now, but I'll take a look at this first
thing -- should be straightforward, right?

As a general question, is there another/better way to do command keys in
Navigator than a front script (which I would like to avoid if possible)?

gc

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:26 PM Mark Talluto via use-livecode <