Navigator v 6 is out

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:11:26 EDT 2018

It's actually just the left 30 pixels to collapse/expand. I was going to
include the word "group" and everything to the left, but then I came up
with the "define your own display string" feature, which means that the
word "group" might not even be in the string. Personally, I'm liking just
displaying the first letter of the control type, bolded, but I'm not fully
convinced yet.

gc

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:39 PM Mark Talluto via use-livecode <