Using stackoverflow.com

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Aug 13 15:24:27 EDT 2018

I have heard of and use (occasionally) stackoverflow.com

Never heard of Slant and I'm not sure that in this day and age of paid
marketing disguised as "independent" reviews, that I would trust ANY
website for product recommendations that I or someone I trust had not
personally tried.

Just one opinion.