[OT] Snakey Problem

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Aug 13 10:57:27 EDT 2018

Richmond,

One of my colleagues who teaches Python uses a cloud-based service called PythonAnywhere. The basic plan is free for anyone to use. You access it through a web browser. You may find it useful.

Host, run, and code Python in the cloud: PythonAnywhere<https://www.pythonanywhere.com/>

I have just tapped the extent of my Python system knowledge. ;)

Devin