valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Aug 10 22:32:34 EDT 2018

On 08/10/2018 05:36 PM, Geoff Canyon via use-livecode wrote:
> Are you working with "LiveCode UI elements appear in lists of stacks"
> enabled? I specifically named all the script behaviors for Navigator
> starting with "rev" and they don't show up in the Project Browser for me.

Exactly. And It's not just navigator that's clogging things up here, I
don't mean to single it out in particular. But if I need to work on a
system stack (and I do this all the time) then there's a lot of cruft
that shows up in the PB or the AB that I have to wade through to get to
where I want to be.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com