Livecode Global

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 10 16:43:17 EDT 2018

And you can pull all the recordings off the website.
I'd say the beginner series is worth the price all by itself.  That guy is
AWESOME.  Brian was ok, too.
I don't remember anything earth-shattering, which is usually what gets
people talking.  Lots of good instructionals this time.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:45 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <