stackfiles

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 9 11:03:06 EDT 2018

I see, you are asking if the scripts of the stackfiles are inserted into the message heirarchy? No. It can't work that way if you think about it. You would never be able to include another stack in a standalone without having every stack script of every stack in the message heirarchy.

If you are asking if the the script of stack xys is accessible to the stack files however, then yes of course. If you are asking something else I cannot discern what it is.

To my understanding, the stackfiles property simply makes it possible to reference stacks by their short names without having to reference their full paths when opening them. Also, when building a standalone, they will be included automatically.

Bob S