How to get LiveCode to return 'Today' & 'Now'?

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Thu Aug 9 09:58:59 EDT 2018

Use any form of the date (short, long,international,system) for today, an any form of the time  (short, long,international,system) for the time. To see the difference between them look them up in the dictionary.

Regards
Tore Nilsen

-------
This mail contains no viruses or bacteria as it is electronically produced and untouched by human hands. Once printed it may or may not contain various microorganisms that can cause diseases. Print and hand out at own risk. Unsolicited distribution of this mail is prohibited.