Regaining IDE Efficiency: Property Inspector

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Aug 9 09:23:45 EDT 2018

I second Curry's list of LC 9.0.0 IDE issue - especially when the PI
resizes itself switching between tabs to cut off display of fields below
the current window size.

My understanding from something I (think I) saw on this list was that
9.0.1 is focused on IDE improvements. I have not yet downloaded 9.0.1rc
(my bad) but can any others who have downloaded comment if the IDE, and
PI in particular, is, in fact, improved? If so by how much (guestimate)?