Array converted to text in IDE...

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Aug 8 11:06:17 EDT 2018

Do you have an example of the problem? The PI uses the tree view widget and should handle arrays. The one possible issue would be if the key had a comma which could cause issues (don’t think the PI has changed to support that but I do know an update to the widget is done - pathDelimiter)

Thanks,
Brian