valueDiff for arrays?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Aug 5 17:48:04 EDT 2018

> On 6 Aug 2018, at 7:07 am, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> filter X by keeping the lines not matching pattern "regex"

My point was this statement can be written as both:

filter X by keeping the lines not matching pattern “regex"

and

filter X by discarding the lines matching pattern "regex"

So it would perhaps be a good idea to only allow `matching` rather than `not matching`

> Anyway - extending the current form with 'where' (rather than 'with expression') is more than adequate at the moment.

Hehe.. the `with expression` thing was me trying to come up with something that worked with `with | without | matching | not matching`… `where` is much better I agree.

Cheers

Monte