[OT] The problem with programming and how to fix it

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:40:07 EDT 2018

Richmond wrote:
> Who said LiveCode lost sight of that?
> Oh, it was me.

Actually, I understand why RunRev do not want to
sell LiveCode as a HyperCard replacement.

LiveCode is multiplatform and this single fact
set it apart from all previous x-talk languages.

In my humble opinion, the future of programming
would be driven by artificial intelligence assistants
and multiple ways of working and interfacing with
the computer using voice, gaze interaction, gesture,
motion, pointer, keyboard, etc...

Al