valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sun Aug 5 08:20:44 EDT 2018

On 2018-08-05 03:59, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:
> Just to throw it out there I still want to add `each` to filter one
> day. So in this case I think it would be:
>
> filter keys of tArray1 with expression \
>       each is among the keys of tArray2 and \
>       tArray1[each] is not tArray2[each]

Not quite - if I understand Richard's request correctly, and the code
which has been presented
then it cannot be done by a single filter on one array.

The result he is asking for requires information from both arrays, some
of which may not be shared.

The above only contains information from tArray1.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps